This Daily Prompt was made just for me. Well, not really, but you get where I’m coming from. It matches me nicely.
Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
First, let me say that I don’t at all think of my life as boringly normal. Others might, but not I. Here are the six items about lil old me, not in any particular order:
- I could, if I was independently wealthy, be a hermit. No, really. I mean, not going outside barely ever. I am perfectly content staying in, hanging out in the pajamas, writing. Ah, now there’s a great day.
- I love to watch television. I have been a horror-movie buff for many years and enjoy cartoons (especially “The Herculoids” and “Jonny Quest”–the original ones from the ’60s).
- I was originally left-handed. Because it was a thousand years ago, there were no left-handed scissors or anything like that and my dad refused to have a left-handed child (that’s another story) so he insisted that I be taught to use my right hand. Now I’m just confused.
- I love going out into the ocean, having been born at the shore, but I can’t swim.
- I am most likely addicted to technology.
- I have decided that this year will be my year to write a novel; I’ve already signed up for the 2013 NaNoWriMo 🙂
And there you have it.