Now that I am about 2/3 of the way through the list, I’ve decided to lop off questions 1-31 so you can read my answers without scrolling all the way down. If you want to review the original post with all the questions, visit here.
Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?
- Is it more important to love or be loved? Interesting question. As a Christ-follower, I believe we are already loved by God, which is of course important. However, the Bible lists loving others as one of the greatest commandments, so that makes “to love” important. Which is more important? It’s above my pay grade to answer that one.
- If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
- Can there be happiness without sadness?
- What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
- Is there such a thing as perfect?
- What does it mean to be human?
- Are you happy with yourself?
- Can you think of a time when impossible became possible?
- How do you spend the majority of your free time?
- How have you helped someone else recently?
- What did you learn recently that changed the way you live?
- What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
- What will you never do?
- In your lifetime, what have you done that hurt someone else?
- When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?