This came by way of a great family member, Mama Bear. After all, what family doesn't have a matriarch of some kind, right?
So I need to tell 7 things about myself and pass on to 7 sisters, so here goes. Please forgive if I've listed the seven things about myself before...after awhile, memory becomes a very interesting foe...
- I am an only child (so this added family is kinda cool!)
- I have a son with special needs (they say he's on the autism spectrum, but I suspect he's just got a whole lot of my genes and no one knows what to do about that. Including me)
- I didn't like cats until 2000, when Christopher's cat Jingles forced me to like her (my Nana had cats, but they were more for torture than love. Fortunately they knew how to torture me back. It was great fun)
- I like breakfast, but most of the time not in the morning
- The smell of crickets makes me yarf (yes, crickets have an odor. Especially when they die. And even just seeing them, alive or dead, makes me yell-barf=yarf)
- I talk with my hands (makes sense then that I should use a keyboard often, no?)
- I want to publish fiction and get paid for it (who doesn't?!)
And now onto my sisters, whom I hope will accept this humble token of my esteem. In no particular order: